Monday, November 10, 2008

We're in!

We moved in this weekend - this will be a long post with lots of pictures.....

The only problem we had was with the washer. I ran an empty load just to clean out the dust, and when it started to drain, there was MUCH water on the floor! They'll be out to fix it this week, but I couldn't wash any of the sheets or towels. But I used the hell out of the dishwasher!

Okay, now to pictures......

The Clampetts head back to the hills Can anyone identify the essential of life that's hidden in the trailer? Here's a hint.....it's a pink box!

Here's my kitchen - after 2 days of washing all the dishes and putting them up!

The hearth and TV area....

Here's our chairs - one of them to be replaced later
Here's my lonely dining room table - I still haven't finished the chairs!
The hall bedroom...
The hall bathroom....
Our bedroom - just a blanket on it now. I haven't bought a bedspread yet!
The large guest bedroom with my quilt that Mom and my mother-in-law gave me for my birthday...
And last but not least, our porch dining set!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I am sooo excited for ya'll...Cannot wait to come visit you at the Redd Roost!!!